Currently, the company is recruiting for the position of Junior Material Planner.
- On behalf of the plants, build-up a leveled procurement program per part/supplier, according to MRP calculation, taking into both plant needs and suppliers’ capacity
- Collaborate with the Transport Team to synchronize and optimize both transport and supply plans, and cost management
- Responsible for ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production
- Charge in follow-up the execution of the plans, raise and manage alerts and risks to minimize impact on production schedule
- Measure the supplier’s delivery performance and collaborate with Purchasing and the Plants to define corrective actions and improvement plans
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials to the production line
Check the details of the offer and employee benefits by clicking the button below: