TRISTONE shapes the future of Vehicle Cooling Technology (Engine and Battery), Air Charge and Air intake. We are a First Tier full system provider and full development partner with all major vehicle manufacturers. We are committed to ensure a workplace that embraces and promotes cultural diversity, respects local business customs and nurtures flat hierarchies creating a sense of belonging throughout the organization. With more than 5,500 employees in 16 countries, TRISTONE Group is positioned to serve global as well as regional customers.
Currently, the company is recruiting for the position of BMW Program Manager.
- Ensures technical interface with the customer during the whole program, from design phase up to serial production and also during modification phase for serial live products
- Presents technical choices to the customer and explains them; promotes Tristone´s innovative solutions
- Ensures program management with transverse and functional coordination with dedicated plant teams (engineering, plant designer, quality, purchasing, logistic) and technical centers (CAD residents, labs, experts) in order to honor programs major steps
- Elaborates, supports and presents the investment case of the program in coordination with sales
- Handles program risks (quality, costs, timeline, feasibility), defines related action plans and follows up their implementation in coordination with the relevant departments
- Completes program indicators, completes and updates the cost follow up, the program planning and variance analysis in collaboration with the KAM
- Organizes and leads program reviews to ensure industrial feasibility, process optimization and reach of objectives in terms of cost, quality, deadlines for internal and external customers
- Communicates to sales department relevant information to allow the optimization of product margin and program cost and “is tracking” these in the internal database
- Ensures the program key measurables, milestones and gate reviews are planned, tracked and recorded using the PM DB.
Check the details of the offer and employee benefits by clicking the button below: